Saturday, July 25, 2009

Congratulations

It seems that every year we're here, there's a wedding to go to! Jason doesn't enjoy it so much because he always has to pack some "dressy" clothes, but I love it! It's the only time in the year I get to enjoy a typical 10 course Asian wedding feast. Unfortunately, this year, we're leaving just days before Ruth and Clayton's wedding. Ruth was one of the junior highers I worked with in my church's youth group. I am disappointed to miss out on what is sure to be a beautiful wedding. Luckily, I was able to attend Ruth's bridal shower last week. Congratulations, Ruth and Clayton!
(Here's Ruth with Ny, who just celebrated her first wedding anniversary)
One thing that I didn't miss out on this year is the birth of Ethan Andrew Quach, Linda (a close family friend), and Lenny's new son! He was born this morning at 9:28am, at 6lbs 11 oz., and 19 inches! Congratulations! I was able to visit him in the hospital today... People up here have been asking this a lot lately, so just to set the record straight... seeing a cute little newborn brought no desires for me to have another one of my own, and I'm pretty sure Jason is with me on this one!!! :)

No comments: