Sunday, July 18, 2010

Auntie Sarah, aka Di Dao

I love my sister! We're really close and have been able to remain close friends despite the distance. When we're in Edmonton, I'm glad that I get to spend a lot of time with her. She's one of the most giving, kind hearted people I know. The kids warmed up to her immediately. She really wanted to have special "dates" with Grace and Jeremy this year, some time to bond with them individually. Last week, she took Grace to Crankpots, a ceramic painting studio. Afterwards, they went out for dinner together.For her special time with Jeremy, Sarah decided to bake cookies with Jeremy. I am certain that he felt important, particularly since he got to be the only helper. Luckily for us, we got to reap the benefits of their hard work! Thanks, Di Dao, for being such a fun, amazing auntie! We love you!

No comments: