Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bob the Builder

I supposedly have more time on my hands, and yet I have somehow fallen behind with my blogging... Before I can post about Disneyland, I have to post about meeting Bob the Builder! I took the kids to the Fresno Metropolitan Museum last Thursday with some of our friends to see one of its current exhibits: Bob the Builder. It is a really kid-friendly and interactive exhibit. Grace and Jeremy had such a fun time exploring. I could barely keep my eyes on both of them since they were so excited to try everything out, one running off in one direction, and the other in the opposite direction. We were there when Bob actually came out to greet the kids and take pictures with them. I asked Jeremy whether he wanted to keep playing or to say hi to Bob. He chose the latter, so we got in line. When it was finally our turn, I got to about four feet from Bob and Jeremy suddenly shrieked and cried. It was kind of funny to see him react that way to Bob. Anyway, I still recommend it as something for the family to go and do- overall, my kids loved it!

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

I'm glad your kids loved it! I had a ton of fun there!