Sunday, July 8, 2007

Random Stuff













One of our projects this past week was weeding the flower bed in the front of my parents' house, planting some flowers, and trimming their huge tree out front. I will say that it was really hard to plant flowers being 6 months pregnant! My belly was definitely getting in the way!




Yum- one of my very favorite Vietnamese dishes: Bun Bo Hue (it's a spicy beef noodle soup that originates from Central Vietnam)





Gracie has learned how to do a "silly face" and now her first instinct when we get out our camera is to do this!



This is Sam, Thao and Peter's daughter. Gracie has loved spending time with her.






Gracie with her Ba (Vietnamese for Grandma)

1 comment:

Christa said...

I love seeing these pictures! Can't wait to see you soon.