Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Edmonton Valley Zoo

Every time that we've visited the Fresno Zoo, we've often felt bad for some of the animals after seeing their habitats... You should know that the things could be worse. We visited the Edmonton Valley Zoo today. I left feeling so bad for those animals. I imagine that it must be really hard for the Valley Zoo! Edmonton is snow-covered for so much of the year. My question is, where do those animals go when it gets to be freezing cold? Maybe that's why there isn't really a variety of animals, and why their habitats are so depressing. Anyway, it was still an enjoyable experience for Gracie. We took Sam, our friends' daughter with us. In these last few days, Gracie's been really hyper and rambunctious. I think Gracie's getting tired of being with us all the time. Either that or we're back in our terrible two's phase. It was nice to have someone else she could spend time with. On another note: I haven't had bubble tea in a week! How did that happen?
Anyways, here's my 6th bubble tea!

No comments: