Saturday, July 7, 2007

Pick 4!

If you don't know about Pick 4 yet, you are totally missing out!!! It's completely addictive and so much fun! (Actually, I do have to say that if you don't like word games, you probably won't like Pick 4). I don't know how the game came about, but we learned how to play the game last year with our friends, Thao and Peter. We have been looking forward to spending some late nights playing Pick 4 with them. We got our first chance on Friday night. You can't really tell, but in the picture, Peter's holding up Scrabble tiles- the whole game is based on Scrabble tiles. Who won?! I can't even say that it was close- I am the champion!!! Woo hoo! (I better not rub it in- Jason and I can get pretty competitive against each other!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We play the same game, but we call it "Take Two". I didn't know about the four tile version. I will have to try it.
Sarah Fuller