Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1 Year Wellness Check

I took Jeremy in for his 1 year wellness check today... Here are the newly updated stats: he is now 25 lbs, 4oz., and 29 3/4 inches. He's at the 75th percentile for both weight and height! We've been wondering why he's had some trouble sleeping these last few nights. Turns out that he's actually had a pretty bad ear infection! I had no idea- he's shown no other indication that his ear was bothering him. Aside from that, Jeremy's doing great! He babbles quite a bit, but hasn't actually said any words yet. I was hoping that his first word would be "mama" but since his favorite sounds are "dadadada" sounds, it's probably not going to happen. He consistently refers to his ball as "da." I guess that's something. He was taking steps earlier in October, and then actually started putting several steps together on his birthday. Really honestly, I haven't been able to capture a "good" video of his walking. Still, I need to include one so my parents can see, so here's a clip.






Jeremy's become much better at feeding himself, but boy does he leave behind a mess! Unfortunately, he has also become a lot more picky with his food. I can't say that he has any favorites- they seem to change every week.


He loves to play with his new truck (thanks, Ong and Ba)

(Yes, that is Jeremy on his truck, waving Grace's princess wand...)

No comments: