Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Belated Easter! Our Easter actually started off with dinner at Adam and Jill's on Saturday night. After dinner, we watched Grace experience her first time dyeing eggs. Jason did most of the work, but she definitely helped, telling him what to do. Jason's looking forward to having egg salad sandwiches for lunch this week! After church on Sunday, we headed up to Coarsegold to Jason's mom's for lunch with his family. The kids were so excited about the Easter egg hunt. Grace did pretty well- next year, she probably won't get a head start! It was really nice, spending time with family, just being together. Pictures are in our Family Photo Album (link is on the right hand side of this blog). Sorry- Jeremy was asleep for a lot of the afternoon, so I didn't get too many of him. I'm also bummed that I didn't get a picture of Grace and Jeremy together! Sigh...

We hope you had a blessed Easter, a meaningful time of reflection and thanksgiving for everything that our Christ did for us.

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken,
I'm accepted, you were condemned,
I'm alive and well, your Spirit is within me,
Because you died and rose again.

Amazing love, how can it be?
That you my King should die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true
And it's my joy to honor you
In all I do, let me honor you
(taken from You Are My King: Amazing Love)

No comments: