Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

I just wanted to thank my friends for their well wishes, cards, calls, and emails this past week. So far, I can't say that being 31 is any different from 30, but it's only been a few days! I guess I'm actually "into the decade" now...
I've had some great meals in these last few days- Jason made me a special birthday dinner. It was delicious! He got me tickets to go see Josh Groban in August. I didn't get to see him when he was here in Fresno. The August concert will be in Stockton. Yeah, Stockton- go figure. Of course I'll post pictures when that time comes!
Calamari Steak with a Caper Cream Sauce on Linguine (and artichokes)

As well, I went out to dinner with a few of my friends to The Cheesecake Factory. I had such a wonderful time- good food and good conversation. It was nice to sit, relax, and talk... Thanks so much! I feel really blessed!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad to see you had such a great couple of days surrounding your birthday! And lots of good food for your tummy and the baby! I pray that this year will be greatly blessed and that you may grow even closer to God through it all! Love, all the Macks