Saturday, March 10, 2012

Could've Done That for Free!

Jason typically takes Jeremy to get his hair cut, but I had to do it this time.  His hair was out of control!

We have always gone to Cool Cuts for Kids since they are very kid-friendly.  Well, the stylist we got this time around was new.  She asked what I wanted, and I told her we wanted a trim.  "We'd like it to be a little shorter."  I should've guessed that something was wrong when she got out the razor.  Just like that, she buzzed Jeremy's hair from the front to the back of his head in one motion.  My jaw must've dropped because she said, "Oh, was that shorter than what you were expecting?"  She switched the razor guard and somehow managed to make things worse because his hair was completely uneven.  I pointed it out, and after she examined her work, she excused herself.  A few minutes later, the manager came over.  She looked at the hair on the floor, looked at Jeremy's head and said, "O-kay. This is definitely short..."  She spent about a half hour trying to fix it and even it out.  I texted Jason, who responded with, "I could've done that for free!"  The stylist stayed in the back and didn't come out while we were there.  We ended up not having to pay for the haircut, and the manager gave us her card and assurances that we won't be paying for the next two haircuts.  Check out Jeremy's new haircut!   

No comments: