Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanksgiving at the Family Cabin

I better hurry up and catch up with my blogging before Christmas!  The last few weeks have been quite the whirlwind!  First up was Thanksgiving.  We are lucky that we both got an entire week off during Thanksgiving.  We headed up to the Isaac family's cabin at Shaver Lake.  Last year was wonderful because there was so much snow on the ground.  We all have fond memories of playing in the snow and seeing the beautiful snow-covered trees.  This year, not so much!  Jason ended up driving to find areas for the kids to go sledding.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join in the fun this year because I wasn't feeling well.  That did mean that I got to rest, relax, and stay cozy at the cabin.  Here are a few pictures from our time at Shaver!




Thanksgiving with family... Doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: