It has been a few weeks since we updated everyone on the status of our kitchen. Ron and Phu have done a lot of wiring. Can lighting has been installed, and a ton of new outlets and switches have also been installed. We replaced the window for one that was about a foot wider. We took out another window and installed some french doors. The floor has also been raised in what will become our dining area and the heating ducts and registers have been moved. The old soffits have been removed and later this week all the holes will be patched and texturized. At the end of next week our cabinets will be installed and it should start to actually look like a kitchen again.