Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sick and Foam Stickies

Sorry that it's been a while since I last blogged. Life has not been fun around our house! We've all been taking turns being sick. Jeremy's been the worst off. I guess you could say he doesn't stand a chance- Jason and I are around germy kids all day, and Grace is as well, so when one of us gets sick, it's kind of inevitable that he'll probably catch something. Jason has had to take three days off work to be at home with him. He's got a cold and ear infection. It's so hard to see him so miserable. Despite his hacking, drooling, and sneezing, he tries so hard to smile and "talk" to us. Jason's mom is coming to spend the whole day with Jeremy tomorrow so that Jason can go back to work. We are so thankful to her!
Anyway, I've been wanting to post these pictures, taken last week before Jeremy got sick. I was doing laundry when Jason called me to come out to the family room. I guess Gracie got tired of coloring and painting... Jason and I were cracking up when we saw our two kids laying on the floor together. Umm... I guess we should thank Barb for all these foam stickers (Gracie has "decorated" our entire house with them- they're everywhere, including on Jeremy!).

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

I love the foam stickies on Jermeys forehead! It would have made me laugh to just walk in and see that!