Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We're ready... I think!

Well, since I was hoping to be induced today (Wednesday), I really worked at trying to get everything on my "to-do" list done by yesterday. Of course there are always going to be things that need to be done, but my priority items are done. Our baby room is pretty much ready- I figure it doesn't need to be 100% completed since the baby will be staying in our room for at least a few weeks before Jason moves it to its own room. Here are some pictures.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and would've been induced today, but St. Agnes is scheduled to be really busy today with births, so my doctor moved me until 6am tomorrow. Last night, I sat for quite a while wondering what I should do with my "last day." So, my goal for today is to try and prepare mentally and emotionally for what's to come tomorrow and then for the fact that we're going to have 2 kids! I've been listening to praise & worship music and I have been reading verses about trusting God- I really need to let go of my fears and anxieties! My desire is to be filled with peace. New life is truly miraculous and a blessing, so I should be focusing on that, not everything else. I don't have control over any of that anyway...
Thank you to everyone for your support and encouragement these last few weeks... I am greatly appreciative. And just so you know- after the baby arrives, please feel free to call, email, and/or visit- I'm the kind of person who really needs to have the company... Just think- next time I blog, it'll be to introduce you to our new baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be in our prayers tomorrow. I look forward to meeting your newest addition. Chris and Nanita

Aunt Gwen said...

Dear Jason and Jane
You are in our prayers as you have been over these months. We are awaiting the news of the birth of
the newest "Isaac". We are so excited to have another "Isaac" added to our family! We were so blessed to be one of the first to hold Grace after she was born, so sad we won't be able to do that this time but we look forward to seeing the baby in June of 2008 in
Colorado!!!!! Hopefully sooner.
God's riches blessings He is our awesome God!
Much love and prayers, Aunt Gwen

Jamie said...

The room looks amazing! We are all praying for you (jane) and baby today...for safe delivery. In fact, we started our morning with a prayer for you! Can't wait to meet the new little one.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you. We have the same crib stuff for Jack. We have an extra valance. Do you want it?
Sarah Fuller

Schultz Family said...

You've probably had your little baby by the time you read this, so Congratulations! It's been a long time since we have talked or seen each other. You and Jason and little Gracie look wonderful. Happy Baby!