Sunday, November 30, 2014

Random Things We Did in November

We attended a friend's party where Jeremy and Levi got to meet Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi, and other Star Wars characters.
 Ummm, Jason and John were just as excited to get a picture taken with them!
At Manchester's carnival, Grace shocked us by singing karaoke with her friends, Lexi and Chloe.  They sang "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz.  She typically shies away from having attention on her, but she loved doing this with her friends.
 I was able to sneak taking this picture of our kids reading together.  It makes my heart so happy that our kids love sitting together in this reading chair and that both have a love of reading.
 We went to watch Big Hero 6 as a family.  We all loved it!
My friend, Di 9 (I call her Aunt 9) sent me this Vietnamese cookbook out of the blue.  I was emotional when I opened it- I felt so special to be thought of and remembered.  I can't wait to try one of the recipes!

No comments: