Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jason's 35th Birthday

Jason wasn't really looking forward to his birthday this year, mostly because it was on the first day back from Spring Break. I have been teasing him about being closer to 40! Since I was still on Spring Break this week, I was able to bring him his favorite for lunch, In N Out, and I was able to devote time to preparing him a special birthday dinner. He has requested the same thing for several years now- calamari steaks with lemon linguine, steamed artichokes, green salad, and garlic bread. It has also become somewhat of a tradition for our family now, that we go for Coldstone on our birthdays. Hope you enjoyed a great day, Babe! Happy Birthday to you! You are an amazing husband and the best daddy I could ever have hoped for for our kids. We love you so much- may this upcoming year is everything you hope it to be!

No comments: