Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friends

We never really get to see a whole lot of our Fresnan friends in the summer. For that reason, I really look forward to and value those times when we can be with them. Some of my closest friends, the Wiens and Lee families, came over for dinner tonight. Can you argue with me? Our son is such a cutie!We're trying to build up Gracie's confidence in the water, but so far, it takes a lot of coaxing to get her in the pool.
It'll be fun to watch our boys grow up together (Jeremy- 8 months, Levi- 3 months, Micah- 7 weeks)

Grace and Charlotte enjoying some homemade ice-cream

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so sad we couldn't be there. Looks like you had a fun time! Have a good, hopefully cooler, week in Colorado. Hope to see you soon. All the Macks.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! I love the picture of the boys that is the cutest!