Thursday, May 24, 2007

Almost Half Way There!


Well, I'm just about 19 weeks along. In comparison to my pregnancy with Grace, this time around has been completely different. With Grace, I didn't really have any symptoms (aside from the contractions I started having 6 weeks prior to Grace's arrival). The one thing I will always remember is how I craved cheeseburgers and could have had one every day. With this little one, I've had major morning sickness, extreme fatigue, and I really think I could eat fried chicken every day. I gained a total of 35 pounds the first time, and didn't wear an entire maternity outfit until the 5th month. This time around, I definitely started showing sooner, and started wearing maternity outfits weeks ago. Tomorrow is the day that Jason and I go for our "big" ultrasound. I call it "big" because this is the one where if we wanted to (and our baby cooperated), we could find out what we're having... Except that we're not going to! We found out with Grace, so we've had the experience of knowing beforehand. Jason really wants to know with this one as well, but I want to be surprised! If we get some good images, we'll find a way to post them. We'll also let you know if I caved in at the last minute and decided to find out what we're having!

1 comment:

Christa said...

You look fantastic! I can't believe you're half-way there already. Hold out for the surprise, Jane. Sounds like a boy, though :)