Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Backyard Movie Night

I saw this idea on Pinterest a few months ago and finally decided to just do it.  We had a backyard movie night on the Friday before Labor Day.  We set up a king-size white sheet on our patio pergola, and brought home speakers/projector from Jason's work.  We wanted it to be a laid-back, fun evening with good friends.  I told Jason that my heart felt full as I looked around and saw our friends all in one place, people talking and kids playing... In that moment, I just felt so blessed that we have such a wonderful community of people in our lives.
We had pizza and salad, and then of course movie snacks for the movie.  The kids chose to watch Despicable Me 2.  It was such a fun night that it'll probably become an annual Labor Day tradition.




No comments: