Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fairytale Pumpkin

This past year, I made it one of my goals to finish Jeremy's "1st Year" scrapbook. I can't even begin to tell you how much time I devoted to it. Now that it's finished, it is something that I cherish deeply. The pictures, the little journaling notes, the memories... I'm so glad to have it!
Do you have tons of pictures in boxes or on your computer that you've been meaning to scrapbook? Do you love the idea of keeping special memories through scrapbooks but lack the time to sit down and actually create them? Do you lack the creativity to design different layouts/pages? Do you like the idea of digital scrapbooking but have been avoiding it because it might take too much to learn how to do it?

I know just the solution for you! My close friend, Christa, recently started a new business called Fairytale Pumpkin to help people who would love to have deeply meaningful scrapbooks but lack the time or creativity to complete them. Using digital scrapbooking, she customizes layouts and creates pages to your liking, using your pictures, your journaling, your memories! The options and possibilities are endless... The perk is that she will do all the work and the end result is a wonderful scrapbook for you and your family to treasure! Please visit her website for more information and samples of things she has created. Make sure you check out her Etsy page, too!

No comments: