Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grace and Her Bike

Grace learned how to ride her bike with no training wheels today! Our neighborhood's roads are pretty bumpy, but there's a church near our house that has a big parking lot, so we decided to have her try out there. It was exciting to watch- I was nervous that she would get hurt and then be discouraged. Luckily, on her first shot, she started off with Jason holding onto the back, and she kept going after he let go. I almost started crying! She needs some practice pushing off and stopping, but I'm sure it won't be long before we'll be able to go on family bike trips around the neighborhood. Yay, Grace!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Great job Grace! Can our family come with you on your next bike ride?

LAMP Organisation said...

BELOVED FRIEND IN CHRIST LOVE.
NICE TO MEET YOU THROUGH BLOG , NICE FAMILY . I,M SANJAY FROM INDIA YOU CAN SEE HERE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR MINISTRY AND FOR OUR ORPHAN HOME HERE IN INDIA. GOD BLESS YOU. http://lamporganisation.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great job, Grace! Now, that brings back memories... when my firstborn, Kevin, learned to ride his bike. It was a bit of a wobbly start and gave me the giggles but soon I discovered I was crying. Then I almost panicked, realizing that he would want to increase his independence, and this was only the beginning of learning to let go! God bless you as you move into the next stages of your children's lives! - Lotti D