Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jeremy's "First Bath"

Up until tonight, Jeremy's baths have consisted of Jason holding his head under the bathroom sink's faucet so I could wash his hair, and then I've used a wash cloth for his body. Tonight, we gave Jeremy his first bath in a bathtub. Grace was so eager to help out! We gave her the job of continually pouring warm water on his body, but I don't know if he was crying because he didn't like the water, or because he was cold. Grace was so cute- she kept telling him, "Don't cry, Jeremy, don't cry." I can't post more pictures- gotta give our little guy a little privacy!
On another note, I want to vent... Jason took Grace to get her bangs trimmed today at a hair salon near our house. Take a look at the result... Is that just unbelievable or what?! I was so upset when they got home. We paid money for THIS?! If I wanted an uneven cut, I would've done it myself! I really want to get out the scissors and even it out, but I also know that there's a good chance her bang line might end up even higher. Just great- right in time for the holidays... Okay, okay, just remind me that there so many more important things to be concerned about! That's why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday- it's a time to really reflect on the important things in life. I have so much to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: