Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tribute to an Amazing Man, Our Dad: Ed Isaac

Dad's memorial service was held on Dec. 30 and was attended by over 300 people. Many people came from near and far. To be surrounded by so many people who care for us was comforting.

Jason's dad was truly an amazing man- we are including a link if you would like to listen to his eulogy, given by Jason and his sister, Jennifer, at the memorial service. They also worked all week on putting together a slide presentation that would tell the story of his life. We are including a link if you would like to watch it. The pictures are set to four songs, each representing different chapters in his life. Each link is a little over 11 minutes... We hope you will be inspired by our dad.

We miss him and love him so much.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

That was beautiful and touching. I'm sorry that I was not able to attend the service, but was glad to be able to share in hearing and seeing a part of it. Both Christa and I continue to pray for you and think of you. Aaron

Jamie said...

Thank you for the links. We're sorry we couldn't be there...but now Randy and I are able to see the great slide show/memories that you made for your dad! We do pray for you every day. Love you lots, All the Macks

Steve said...

Thanks for sharing that with us. Beautiful. I wish we could have been there. We miss you guys and we're praying for you.

James said...

Thanks for sharing the eulogy. It was beautiful and obviously very significant for all who knew Ed. Will continue praying for you as you move into life without him around. James

Anonymous said...

Ed is one of the most courageos and strongest men I have ever known along with the love of his life Eileen and his children. I would like to share a scripture that comforted me when my mom passed 5 years ago. I could quote it however it is most comforting looking it up holding Gods Word in your hands. John 16:22